1. The chill in the air means fall family photography is the perfect way to plan time for extra snuggles. Frosty morning kisses are too good to turn down.
2. Cute boots, flannel, puffy vests, and scarves. Who doesn't love these fall favorites?
3. Cider and donuts are the perfect treat for a fall family photography session. Pull them out after the session, or if you want something completely adorable, incorporate these sweet treats into your fall portraits.
4. Leaf piles make beautiful additions to late fall sessions. If you can't get your session booked until November, don't worry. We will bring the rake, and it will be perfect. When was the last time you jumped in the leaves like a kid?
5. Beautiful sunny afternoons even though it is October. Who knows? You may end up wearing flips flops, and you might even jump in the river. After all, this is Michigan.
If you are thinking about a fall family photography session, reach out. We have a few spots left for custom sessions as well a couple of openings for short, easy Fall Mini Sessions. Send us a message and we will get you all the information you need to get started.